Add to your rooms with window treatments
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Window Treatments
We at Walla Walla Carpet One are proud to carry a wide selection of window treatments from brands such as Hunter Douglas. Thinking about choosing window treatments for your next home project? Check out the top 5 reasons to choose window treatments! Then, be sure to stop by our Walla Walla, WA store to see our selection.
1. Light regulation: Window treatments do well to control the amount of light in a room. Most can be adjusted to regulate the amount of light, so you can ensure that too much sunlight is never an issue. Plus, window treatments can completely block light from the outside, and this is especially useful in bedrooms.
2. Privacy: The same light regulation features can also help maintain privacy in a home. With the right window treatment, nobody outside will be able to see inside your home, regardless of light conditions.
3. Sound absorption: Window treatments not only block sight; they block sound as well. Many hard treatments can absorb outside sounds, so you will never be disturbed when watching your favorite TV show or movie. Feel free to turn up the volume because window treatments absorb inside sounds as well!
4. Energy conservation: Many hard window treatments such as blinds and shutters can help regulate temperature in a room. Basically, the window treatments can stop cool air from escaping the room in the summer and warm air from escaping the room in the winter. This, of course, helps conserve energy and limit costs.
5. Design: What good would a new window treatment be if it did not look the part? Soft treatments, including draperies and curtains, can certainly style and beauty to any room design.